Mission of the Trust
- Encourage farmers to utilize the land resources effectively.
- Bring more areas under cultivation of crops, particularly the uncultivated and unused lands, for better management.
- Develop integrated agricultural farms for building soil-animal-human health.
- Popularise kitchen garden, roof garden and medicinal gardens among the city dwellers, keeping in view, the organic farming practices.
- Keep the popular and traditional varieties of rice and other crops for the future generations’ overall benefit.
- Encouraging the farmers to follow organic agriculture practices in their lands so that switching to organic agriculture will be natural and easy for them, in future.
- KIADEF will undertake consultancy service for the development of projects for Agriculture/ Live stock & poultry, Horticulture and other related subjects.